Optimized for use on the Kindle, the newly revised edition of Barron’s SAT manual presents:•A diagnostic test and five full-length practice tests with all questions answered and explained •Test-taking tactics for the exam as a whole, and special strategies for each part of the test •Subject reviews covering critical reading, grammar and usage, and math •Detailed instruction in writing the required SAT essay •An overview of the SAT, an explanation of the test’s scoring method, and study advice Year after year, Barron’s continues to provide comprehensive test preparation help to thousands of college-bound students who are about to take one of the most important tests of their lives.
The Official SAT Study Guide just got better! Now available with a DVD companion featuring exclusive content to help you prepare for test day.
The new DVD includes
- Additional Bonus official SAT test with exclusive online access to answer explanations. Bonus Test and answer sheet, in printable format for easier practice on the go.
- SAT Test Timer – virtual proctor and
computer basedtest timer to help students simulate real test day experience
- Math Concepts review video, educator-led step-by-step sample problem solving, with review and explanation of useful math concepts across the 4 main math topic areas covered in the test
- Math Concept reference guide – printable format for quick and easy access to math concepts review summary
- Skills Insight Overview Video will help students learn more about the benefits of this free College Board tool
- Test Day checklist – printable version
- Links to free practice tools: Free practice test, SAT Question of the day, SAT Skills Insight and SAT Study Guide Book Owners Area
If you are purchasing only one book to prepare for the GMAT® exam, this is it. There is no better all-in-one source, including more than 900 questions from past GMAT exams, a diagnostic section to help you assess where to focus your efforts, and invaluable test-taking tips and strategies to help you get the score you want. Now featuring a new online section and exclusive videos!
In addition to more than 900 questions, The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 2015 features:
- A new online study companion that offers the ability to create your own practice sets with 800+ questions from past exams with answer explanations.
- New exclusive online videos with study tips and
- A separate IR online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations.
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the IR section on the exam.
- A 100 question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts.
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section.
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section.
If you’re looking for the best, most authoritative guide to the GRE revised General Test, you’ve found it! The Official Guide to the GRE revised General Test is the only GRE guide specially created by ETS–the people who actually make the test. It’s packed with everything you need to do your best on the test–and move toward your graduate or business school degree.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test, tell you precisely how the test is scored, and give you hundreds of authentic test questions for practice! That makes this guide your most reliable and accurate source for everything you need to know about the GRE revised General Test.
No other guide to the GRE revised General Test gives you:
- Four complete, real tests–two in the book and two on CD-ROM.
- Hundreds of authentic test questions–so you can study with the real thing.
- In-depth descriptions of the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures plus valuable tips for answering each question type.
- The detailed overview of the two types of Analytical Writing essay tasks including scored sample responses and actual raters’ comments.
- Everything you need to know about the test, straight from the test makers!
This Official Guide to the TOEFL Test is the best, most reliable guide to the test that is used around the world to assess foreign applicants to U.S., U.K, European and Canadian universities for English proficiency. It includes real TOEFL past questions for practice, as well as explanations of every section of the test and information on what is expected for every speaking and writing task. You will learn how to construct a good answer and how to integrate speaking, listening, and writing skills to demonstrate college-level English proficiency. The accompanying DVD-ROM provides three authentic TOEFL iBT practice tests just like the one you will encounter on test day.
Inside this book you’ll find:
- 600 real TOEFL questions from the test-makers
- A CD-ROM with 3 authentic TOEFL iBT practice tests
- Strategies for success